Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hotels in Bangalore: Replete with World-class Facilities

My Bangalore friends always raved bout' East or West Bangalore is the best. From Bangalore Tourism, Hotels in Bangalore, resorts in Bangalore to restaurants and pubs in Bangalore.

Being a Delhites, I never got chance to visit Bangalore. But luckily last month my work took me to for a week long trip to silicon Valley and Oh Boy! What a fantastic time I had... I mean I have been on travel to India but Bangalore was altogether a different experience. It took my breath away. Coz' it was an official trip my office arranged my stay in one the top most hotels in Bangalore.

Hotels in BangaloreI with my juniors and peers stayed in a 5-star hotel and I was taken aback by its world-class treatment. Swimming pool, spas, jacuzzi to fitness machines I felt I became 10 years younger to my actual age. We conducted our seminars and meetings in hotel's big conference hall.

Great food, superb amenities, hospitality one think for sure I can say for Hotels in Bangalore, they are the best. It's not that I only worked in, on the last two days of my trip I planned to go for Bangalore Tourism. And I saw the most amazing sights. Be it the green parks, beautiful monuments, great food to the crazy nightlife in the pubs in Bangalore. I must admit I am really impressed with the pubs in Bangalore. I had a blast there. DJ playin' cool, foot-tapping music and light effects made my night out super fun! Tasty cocktails and crunchy snacks were also its high point.

You might be interested in:

1 comments:

aarushi said...

Your words sometimes echo in my mind and during my leisure time, i read your write ups again and again. For booking Bangalore Hotels, packages & for more information you can visit our website Travelmasti or http://www.travelmasti.com/